About Rachel Adler
I began my real estate career in 2002. As a 19 year old I had a goal to purchase my first home. During the transaction I found that I loved every aspect of the home buying process; from inventive advertising language, to touring a home, and even the negotiation and closing processes. At the end of the sale I told the agent I’d hired that I wanted her job and she graciously helped me get my start. During the past number of years I’ve discovered many more reasons to love this industry; namely, that it’s a fast paced, ever changing market that presents a new challenge every day.
I am passionate about helping my client’s achieve their goals. We work together to create tailor-made experience to achieve this as smoothly as possible. I take the task of producing a fun and rewarding experience for each client very seriously. My team of support staff, title and escrow professionals, trusted mortgage advisor, and meticulous inspector all play integral parts in this process. I’ve taken great care in selecting what I think is an incredible referral base of people who I trust and hire myself whenever I purchase or sell a home. Moving can be one of the greatest stressors in our lives, topping the list alongside death and taxes. I strive to help alleviate some of that stress. It is my hope that I anticipate your needs, exceed your expectations, and we both have a little fun along the way!
Experience & Achievements
- Cumulative Average list price/sales price: 98.8%
- Cumulative Average market time: 51 days
- 2012 – Recognized by the National Association of REALTORS as 30 under 30
- Co-Host of Real Estate Radio
- 2012 – Active board member for Washington Association of REALTORS
- 2011 – Seattle King County Association of REALTORS Young Professionals Network founding board member
- 2010 – Recognized by Seattle Magazine for Best in Client Satisfaction
- Certifications: CNE, CSP, First Time Home Buyer Seminar Instructor